Wednesday

Exciting Things are Brewing

tea cup
We are preparing for the grand Tea Party here hosted by the talented Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist coming up this Saturday June 28. There's sure to be tons of pretties, sparklies and yummy goodness on many blogs that day, including here! Here's a peek at the delights the LizzyJDesigns studio has been brewing...

First, here's a snippet of one of the pretties...

peacock bird craft

And there will be sparkly appearances, of course....

glitter blue
A tea party would not be complete without yummy goodies...


white frosting
Didn't think I'd forget about you, did you? No party would be complete without favors for guests...
party favor
Come back and find out what these little snippets turn out to be at the blog Tea Party this Saturday. Leave a thought or inspiration and you'll receive a special party favor sent to you from LizzyJDesigns!


Happy creating!

3 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh what fun! Sounds like a blast. Thank you for popping by my blog and leaving a comment. Hope you're having a fun week!

Take care,
Holly

Kathryn Costa said...

Sadly only one image appeared but what I see is so lovely. You are a party girl! I have some party hats available for download and I have a bauble surprise in store for visitors to my blog. I will definitely see you at the party on Saturday!

All the best,
Kathryn

Kathryn Costa said...

Fabulous photos! Just love them. My domain name is now working! Try it: www.collagediva.com

I've made a new banner at the top of my page too.

See you tomorrow!
Kathryn