Friday

Announcing new Etsy shop!

I have been a fan of Etsy for a long time because it encourages craftiness and features awesome handmade stuff from clothes, to jewels, to purses etc. from all over the world. I love browsing the site. Something about looking at the items and imagining crafters (much like myself) staying up late gluing, trimming, designing and stamping that makes me feel at home :)
Well, I finally joined in the fun and opened up a shop of my own! Check me out at LizzyJDesign's Etsy Shop. I am starting off with some cards and my paper flowers for now but will be adding more soon!

Fresh cut paper flowers



Note set with envelope packaging

Happy, Happy card can be used for different ocassions



Thought this would be a nice child's birthday invitaiton or birth announcement, but it can also be a cute bridal shower or bachelorette invitation!

And a sneak peek of things to come...


Bridesmaid cards

Birth announcements

No comments: