Friday

Finally! Handmade Wedding Invitations

I have been planning my wedding and I was absolutely excited about designing and making my own invitations. They are FINALLY done and sent out. Actually, the RSVPs are in, I just am FINALLY posting the pics :)

The invitation card
I used a wax seal "J" (it's the first letter of my new and maiden name!) and mounted on gorgeous paper from PaperSource (luxe creme, text) and printed on an inkjet printer. The luxe creme paper was then mounted on antique gold cardstock (also PaperSource), rounded the corners with a punch and voila!





The inserts
We included a map, directions, additional information (directing to our website) and and RSVP card all cut from 8 x 11 luxe creme text. For out of town guests, we included a travel and accommodation card and put the map on the back of the direction card. All were printed on an inkjet printer. The map was designed in powerpoint. Inserts were tiered (one inch apart). For RSVP envelopes, we used 4-bar antique gold.




All packaged up in half moon luxe creme enclosures.

Inserts were placed behind the invitation card. Tissue paper protected each invitation and a gold elastic cord from held all invitation components together.


For the outer envelope we used A7 envelopes in luxe creme.

No comments: