Friday

Things I Adore


It's about time I share some of my favorite embellishments with you. I feel the need to share because I have scoured the internet, craft magazines, Etsy shops, markets, boutiques and various other venues in search of things I love and what inspire me most. These beautiful things deserve credit for always getting my creative juices flowing!

I create so much more than what I post on this blog and what I offer at LizzyJDesigns shop. In the process, I have found what I'm good at doing, what I hate and don't have a knack for, materials that thrill me and colors that make me smile. These are just a few that I have come to love and try to incorporate in my designs and projects.

Many if items I love come from Andrea's charming boutique at One Hundred Wishes.

Shiny dresden foil trims from Germany




Precious petite leaf ribbon




Yummy seam binding



Fun paper posies I got from Caramelos Etsy Shop.



Delicious Amy Butler prints



We all have favorites that we always come back to. I find that I tend to incorporate some of all these elements in my craft. What are some of your favorite embellishments you can't create without?

No comments: