Monday

We Love Custom!


One of the things I enjoy most since LizzyJDesigns opened is customizing products for my clients. Whether is it's a truely special wedding invitation or a simple everyday stationery set, it's been such a pleasure working with creative minds to create customized paper goodies.



This is custom wish card set I did for a great customer. She wanted cards for a wish tree in place of a guest book at her wedding. The original cards are 5-inches x 4-inches, printed with my gocco and not customized with the bride and groom's names. The bride wanted hers to be a bit smaller (4-inches x 3-inches)and include her and her fiance's name. We printed these using black and metallic gold ink on fine ivory paper.


I also stung some ribbon in her wedding color so they are ready for her to hang at the reception. I like knowing I helped her check one task off her list before her big day!

Another custom order I'm working on is a colorful personalized note set.



At the shop, you can customize to say "From the cubicle of" or "From the desk of" with your name printed on lower right hand corner.



A client contacted me and asked if she can purchase a set that said "From the mother of" Why, of course!



What a wonderful idea. Wouldn't these notes be great to write to your child's teacher, coach, or family friend?! I adore it. It's so wonderful to receive inspiration from clients for new ideas in the shop. Its a wonderful circle that keeps all our creative juices flowing.

A big THANK YOU to all my clients for their inspiration!

No comments: