Monday

Post-party Clean Up & Exciting News!!

 

Thanks to all those who stopped by the tea party this weekend! I love how it has lasted for days! That's the great thing about blog parties, I suppose. The party lasts for as long as we like! And thank you for the kind comments. It's great to make new friends!

I hope you enjoyed all the parties and come back to visit here often. We have very exciting things happening in the studio.

I made my first Etsy sale!
I'm so glad to break into this exciting platform for handmade items. I've sold a sample set of invitations to a lovely buyer. This is "The Jennifer" set from my Etsy Shop.




Boy, am I busy these days. I will be crafting the party favors for all my delightful guests from the tea party this week. Also, I've listed them at the shop. They are note covers available in two different styles.

2-D embellishments:



and 3-D embellishments featuring vintage beauties like the ones from my party favors. If you didn't have a chance to stop by this weekend, you can have one of your very own!

They are all made with yummy papers and crafted with care by me. They are already selling as I write this post! When it rains it pours, doesn't it?

I also have some new wedding additions available.

Menu tent cards
 


Advice to the Bride and Groom cards
 

Hope these do well, I so enjoyed making them for my own wedding! I listed a bunch of other fun paper items as well, including thank you's and cards for bridesmaids, so I hope you visit the shop and let me know what you think.

Have a happy week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lizzy, congrats on your first Etsy sale! That must be so exciting. I've been putting off opening mine and your success is inspiring!

Jeanne said...

Rabbit Rabbit and good luck for us all this month.
Bonne Fete Canada~
Love and hugs and smiles
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm still visiting all of the tea parties, so many to see.

Just wanted to say that your cupcake cones looked incredible! What a fun time!

And congratulations on your 1st etsy sale, that's wonderful!!!

Kathy