Monday

My first Craftin' All Nighter!

So...here is the fruit of my labors back in oh....Sept 7th-8th


First a thank you card for my gal Ai Lene and her fiancee Erik for taking care of the Mits while Michael and I were on vacation.


Then a Birthday card from Michael to his mother.




I wanted to make a gift certificate holder for the inside of the card, but I wasn't entirely happy with how it turned out.



Here's the card I made for Michael's mom, from yours truly.



Bringing the love of my life into this world and rasing him to be a man was definately not easy.





I told my mom I'd make Baby Shower cards for us.





When it got to mine, I was definately getting tired.





Near the butt end of the night (morn?) Not really worth posting, but hey...it's a card!



I spent most of the night making this gift for Michael's mom. She's been having a tough time lately, so inside every origami flower is a thank you note from me to her. So she can read them everytime she feels down.

It was so weird....I tried to go to sleep, but I was on some type of weird high. I laughed as I thought to myself, man...at least in the morning I'll remember what I did the night before!

1 comment:

LizzyJ Designs said...

These are GORGEOUS! I love the oragami idea--they turned out SO beautiful! All the cards are really great. Definately worth the all-nighter!
Thanks for sharing!